Wednesday, June 22, 2011

4 Hour Body update...

Well I completed the 4 weeks that I committed to the 4 hour body. Truth be told, I wasn't going to do the extreme stuff ice packs and supplements etc.. that he talks about in his book. In all, more than anything I missed fresh fruit especially this time of the year and I am no longer willing to live without it and crave it all week.
So I am going to back to my whole foods diet. What I did learn is that I can do without as much cheese and dairy as I normally eat and that I don't need the carbs.  I also discovered that I love beans even more than I think and they really don't give you gas, they have a bad reputation for it!

So what's up? Just going back to my whole foods diet! That's it! Yummy and the summer fruit is so amazing this time of year!

I just made  three batches of Jam in the past few days with fresh picked strawberries and rhubarb! I love it. Going to give some of it away as gifts!

2 comments:

JessicaRose said...

whoa I need in on this gift giving. :)
Fresh fruit is a hard one to give up. That's one I struggle with all year, but your right its even harder in the summer. When its fresh and local and amazing looking.

Denise Punger MD IBCLC said...

I agree with you. Beans are good. And when I first started passing on the cheese, I didn't miss it as much as I thought I would.