Sunday, March 15, 2009

Questions to My kids???? Yikes!

For better or worse, here's what my kids had to say!!!
Nikolas-N
Ariana-A
Zach-Z
1. What is something mom always says to you?
N-clean up
A-Clean up my room
Z- I'm a dork
2.What makes your mom happy?
N-when I clean up
A-Hugs
Z-me
3. What makes mom Sad?
N-Us being bad
A-Daddy going away
Z-me
4.What makes your mom laugh?
N-funny cat photos
A-jokes
Z-me
5. What was your Mom like as a child?
N-Little house on the prairie
A-Little house on the prairie
Z-How should I know!
6. How Old is mom?
N-40
A-40
Z- over 40
7. How tall is your Mom?
N-don't know
A-a bit taller than me
Z-almost as short as me
8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
N-cook, wait knit
A-knit
Z-knit
9. What does your mom do when you are not around?
N-knit
A-I don't know I am not there
Z-How should I know
10. If your mom becomes famous what would it be for?
N- because she's rich
A-knitting
Z-she's already been famous for loosing weight
11. What is your mom good at?
N-wii fit
A-scrapbooking and knitting
Z-knitting
12. What is your mom not good at?
N-video games (obviously wii fit doesn't count)
A-cutting down trees
Z-video games
13. What does your mom do for her job?
N-nothing
A- you don't have a job do you?
Z- doesn't have a job ( I wonder what would happen if I quit my job!)
14. What's your mom's favorite foods?
N-don't know
A- fruits and veggies
Z- don't know
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
N-when she gets me something
A- she knits good stuff
Z not sure
16. If your mom were a cartoon character who would she be?
N-Jerry from Tom and Jerry
A-wonder woman
Z-herself only in ink
17. How are you and your mom the same?
N-we both play wii fit
A-we like to knit and scrapbook
Z-we both like food
18. How are you and your mom different?
N-I am a boy, she's a girl
A-I like meat and she doesn't
Z-she knits I don't. we are opposite genders
19. How do you know your mom loves you?
N-I'm her son
A-because she does and she hugs and kisses me
Z-she says it
20. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
N- the mall
A-to the mall (funny thing is I haven't been to a real mall in months, I do like to shop though)
Z-away from us (sigh)

1 comment:

Denise Punger MD IBCLC said...

I a boy, she's a girl-- ROFL...
Away from us-- Zach is funny.
You are famous-- that' great!

I am so glad you asked them!