Friday, August 1, 2008

My Tiger!

Oh Nikolas is so PROUD! Last night he had his very first tiger scout meeting. He was so excited to put on his new uniform.

For years Nikolas has been dragged to scout meetings, for both his brother and sister. I was her Daisy and Brownie leader(in WA) and Zach's weblos leader(in WA) and Nikolas was always there, although not a scout.

Now lucky and happy Nikolas is now really a scout, not just the brother of one. Athough his brother and sister are still both scouts he has a troop of his own. He had a great time at his first meeting. He learned about the color guard, scout salute, pledge and law and played some games. Isn't he a cutie???

4 comments:

Denise Punger MD IBCLC said...

Yes! He is very cute!

Red said...

I loved being a Girl Scout, but my daughter had a very loud and obnoxious scout troop, so that gave her a sour taste in her mouth.

Angie said...

Awwww ... he looks so cute and super happy!!

Orlando Realtor said...

Nikolas is following in his mother's footsteps. You were dragged as a younger sibling to your sister's Brownie meetings when I was the leader.

I guess history does repeat itself!