Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Our Weekend...

This is Chip... He's My husbands Aunt's dog.. We went up to the mountains this weekend to see her. She just got him. He's such a cutie. We woke up in the morning and this buck was across the street. We all really enjoy seeing wildlife close up. The kids love Aunt Evelyn's bird feeders, however none of the photos turned out well so I didn't post one. I tried to take the photos from inside, because everytime I went outside to take them the birds flew away. Here's Nikolas and Ariana playing with Chip.
We stopped on the side of the road on the way home. Heres one of the views we saw. It's so beautiful up in the mountains. It's amazing that the leaves are already changing. I am sorry I didn't get any photos of that. There were no pull outs where we could take photos by them. Maybe next time.

1 comment:

Angie said...

This makes me miss Bremerton! I love being surrounded by nature. Do you live close to your hubby's aunt so you can make a day trip out of it?

Thank you for your very nice comment on our blog. Lalon is on cloud 9 these days! :)