Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Baby Basil Gets A New Home!

I just wanted share an update on baby basil... I have repotted baby basil into a new more spacious home! Baby basil is SO happy, as I am to grow my first organic herbs right from seeds. They seem to be adapting well the the new surroundings, which makes me happy. It's so incredible to watch life grow from seeds, this is the first time that I have actually grown anyplants from seeds. Previously, I have always bought smalls plants and repotted. This is so very exciting to me. Next we are going to get raspberry bushes and plant then all the way across our fence to help cover a very steep hill and of course to have yummy raspberries without pesticides!

1 comment:

Denise Punger MD IBCLC said...

Come to think of it, my one basil plant was from seeds from my aerogarden. It is planted outside and is doing very well.